2002 Challenger 604
SERIAL NUMBER: 5514
Location: London Continue reading
AIRCRAFT TOTAL TIME: 7260.8 as of 1/8/2020
AIRCRAFT LANDINGS: 4225
ENGINES: GE ON POINT
APU: NEYWELL GTCP-150 p-716C
TOTAL TIME: 7228 (1433) AS OF 1/8/2020
ENROLLED ON MSP GOLD
MAINTENANCE PROGRAM: 96 MONTH /192 GEAR OVERHAUL COMPLIED WITH 9/22/2018 @ 6,733.9/3,761
BY CONSTANT AVIATION
• Smart Part Plus
• Lightning Sensor
• LED Cabin Lighting
• LED Taxi Landing Logo Lighting
• FANS 1A/ CPDLC Compliant
• ADSB-OUT (DOS-260) V2
• 3 Additional Windows
• XM Weather
• Precision Plus UPG
• TRUE NORTH IRIDIUM DATA LINK
• 6 Tube Collins Proline IV EFIS
• 2 Collins VHF-422D Comms
• 2 Collins VIR-432 Nav’s
• 2 Collins ADF-462 ADF
• 2 Collins DME-442 DME
• 2 Collins TDR-94D TDR
• 1 Collins RTA-854 Radar
• 2 Collins FMS-6000 FMS
• 2 Collins GPS-4000 12 Channel GPS
• 2 Litton LTN-101 Laseref Inertials
• 2 Collins HF-9031A w/ Selcal HF
• Collins TTR-2100 w/ Changing 7.1 TCAS
• Universal TT-5000 SAT/COM
• Artex w/ Nav Interface ELT
• Magnastar C-2000 w/ 3 HS Airphone
• Allied Signal Mark V EGPWS
• Fairchild A200S CVR
• Fairchild F1000 SS FLT Recorder
• Collins APS-85 Autopilot
• 1 DBU-5010E Data Loader
• Custom designed interior Design’s by Renée
• Interior new 2016
• Elegant interior designed for comfort and class. Features a forward galley with all new counter top, sink and faucet features a modern fare using stainless steel inlay.
• The forward cabin continues with class and comfort with a fully berthable 3 place divan opposite two place club. Aft cabin continues with double club seating also berthable.
• The lav is designed with an understated appeal that includes a one of a kind custom sink and hansgrove faucet.
• The carpet is handmade by Kalogridis International with 100% wool fabric.
• The wood is hand sanded to a high gloss dark rich texture and color. The wood is complemented by brushed nickel plating.
• No expense was spared when designing the interior the craftsmanship and design are evidenced once on broadthis beautiful aircraft.
• 2016 Paint is lower fuselage Marathon White with upper fuselage in Sandalwood, with Star Like Silver, Brown Metallic Stripes. This gives the aircraft a rich modern look.
*Specifications are subject to verification by the purchaser. Aircraft is subject to prior sale, lease and/or removal from the market without prior notice. Specifications as of January 16,2020.